Forex Trading Systems - Forex Rebellion

Forex Rebellion

Overview:

This system took me by surprise, I must admit, I was expecting more of the same, a woolly, half baked idea put together to sell to others. What I found was an incredibly precise, well thought out system and when I watched some of the videos on the sales page, it was clear that Russ Horn is a trader and a damn good one at that. As my regular readers know, my method of trading consists primarily of scalps and reversals, never have been much of a trend follower, preferring to choose turnarounds, for short and sharp move, which serve me well. Now, this system does both as it can be traded as a trend following system and is good at picking confirmed reversals. This is great as it can often get into a new fresh trend, and those are priceless.

Being keen I immediately put the system to the test in the real world, opened 2 positions and made around 50 pips each in 2 hours. Now 2 hours is a long time for your truely, but I managed to hold my breath and stay in. Needless to say I could have had another 20 pips or so, and that's what is so good about Forex Rebellion, I have come to trust it very quickly and am learning to expand my scalper mentality, by taking ¼ position off after the initial push and manage the rest.

Ease of Use:

Ok, if you've been using MT4 (Metaquotes free charting package) for a while, you can set it up in a few minutes. If not, Russ has produced a few videos showing you exactly what to do, he's even automated some of the process for you.

The documentation is great, no fluff, no beating about the bush, easy to use PDF and for those too lazy to read, a load of mini videos, detailing everything, setup, entry, stops, exits, the whole enchilada, this guy is a good teacher too. Each video is only 4 - 9 minutes long and there are numerous live trade videos for those (like me) who learn by example.

The Method:

A highly visual signal is issued for either short or long, entry point is visual too and is ahead, so that you do not enter at market but set a order. The stops are clear to see and are simplicity itself as are the target and trailing once you're in the money. (In all the trades I took, the price never came near the original stops). Money management is easy, as all is clear and you can calculate sizing accordingly. Of course not all trades will be winners, however, Russ has figured a method to reverse a losing trade and profit from that, brilliant. There are some extra bonuses that help you select a high probability trade and videos on money management and emotions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment